Do you have a Oklahoma City Oklahoma house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the Oklahoma foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior to foreclosure. Generally, the sooner you start, the better.
We buy houses in Oklahoma City, OK, and surrounding areas across the state. No matter the condition or situation. We are local cash buyers that offer cash for houses in OKC. If you need to sell your house fast without dealing with agents, repairs, or fees, we can be an ideal solution. Even when facing difficult situations like divorce, inherited property, behind on payments, foreclosure, probate, back taxes, bad tenants, etc. we can help!
Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Oklahoma City? – How it works
There are a lot of folks in Oklahoma City who have faced foreclosure in the past few years. Since the changes in the economy, a lot of banks have been shifting the way that they deal with foreclosures.
Remember, the bank that carries your mortgage doesn’t want to see your home abandoned or auctioned. The bank stands to make the most amount of money by helping you to avoid foreclosure by selling your property. However, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a huge pain. Over many years of working with banks to help stop the foreclosure process, we’ve learned a few tricks that will help you.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank (but don’t be annoying). Call with updates and show them what you’re doing to get your property sold. Do not ignore them. The foreclosure will not go away on its own.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If anything will be late, call with advance notice.
- Remember that bankers are people too. Don’t be overly dramatic, but explaining your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way.
- Start keeping careful records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made. Try to get their direct number so it can save you time during future calls.
- Explore all your options, including short sales, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Each bank has its own policies to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options are available to you.
We specialize in helping homeowners in situations including foreclosure around Oklahoma City and the whole state of Oklahoma get out of difficult situations and avoid foreclosure. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with the bank to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash. From loan modifications to short sales or just simply selling your house as-is quickly while in foreclosure, we can help.
Owe More Than Your House Is Worth?
No equity, no problem. Many times we can make up the back payments, stop the foreclosure save your credit, and take over the existing mortgage. This allows you to move on without a foreclosure on your credit and the bank gets their money.
Prefer to remain in your home? You have options for staying in your home as well.
If you need to sell a property near Oklahoma City, we can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.
We Buy Houses in Moore, OKC, Norman, Tuttle, Blanchard, Mustang, Purcell, Newcastle, Edmond, Lindsay, Yukon, Noble, and many other cities across Oklahoma.
There is an easy way to sell your house fast. Sell your house directly to us and skip the hassle of showings, appraisals, realtors, long waiting periods, repairs, fees, etc. We are home cash buyers in Oklahoma City, OK that buy houses fast in any condition or situation. If you need to sell your Oklahoma City home or surrounding area home to a reputable home buyer. Give us a call, fill in the form below or visit our home page to learn more. We are friendly, fair, honest, and happy folks who enjoy helping others like you.