Selling your OKC house to us is easy because we remove the “” No agents, banks, or appraisals. We Buy Oklahoma Houses or Land As-Is, Fast for Cash In 3 Easy Steps.
Send Us Your Info.
Answer a few questions by filling in any form on this website and we will get started.
We’ll Contact You.
Expect a call. We will get in touch to schedule a time to view your property and go over our offer.
You Get Paid. $$$
If you like our offer, you set a closing date that works for you and get your money at closing.
Want to dive in and take a peek behind the scene on how this house selling process works?
Following is more detail on the steps we take to get you paid and how we arrive at a purchase price.
1. Find a reputable buyer who actually can and will buy your house in Oklahoma. “Congrats! Give yourself a pat on the back, you’ve arrived on this awesome website and we think our company is pretty Badass”. Ultimately though, you decide, and we want to do everything we can to make sure you agree with us. Now get your cash offer started by submitting your info in the form. Or call us at 405-754-2444. We will need the property address you are wanting to sell along with a reliable means to contact you.
2. Be prepared to receive a call. We will reach out to schedule a time to look at the property in person, discuss your situation in more detail and answer any questions or concerns you may have. After we view the property we will present a no-obligation offer written on an Oklahoma Real Estate Commission Contract. The contract will state we pay ALL of your closing costs. We understand this can be a critical time in your life, therefore you will not be pressured in any way. Virtual viewing FaceTime or Zoom is an option.
3. Get Paid. If our offer is to your satisfaction we can schedule a closing date that works best for you. Sometimes in as little as 10 days. We hold all of our closings at a local title company and we pay ALL the fees associated. You get paid by either certified funds or wire transfer. Your choice. You are welcome to attend closing in person or if you are out of town/state we can close remotely. We’ve purchased real estate from many people living out of state who aren’t able to attend the closing in person.
Metro Cash Offer Stays In Business By Making Acceptable Offers
The only way for this to work is if we make offers that are acceptable to folks like you. We realize crazy low-ball offers will not be accepted and we would be wasting all that effort for nothing. Transparency is key here. Following is how we do it.
Our offers are based on the house “After Repair Market Value” or ARV. Meaning what the house would be worth completely fixed up and updated in tip-top shape to get that HGTV look.
Now we know AFTER we buy your house, if we make the same upgrades as your neighbor, bringing the house to a similar condition, we could also potentially sell it for $200k.
We calculate the cost of repairs or updates needed to get the house to the After Repair Value mentioned above. Using our same example we have established an ARV of 200k and we know the cost of repairs and updates so we can now make an offer that works for us. If this offer also works for you then we will get it closed and get you paid. You can see here we make offers on market values, NOT on a perceived homeowner’s desperation to sell.
Moving on with this example, here is how we calculate our offer. We have no issues sharing with you exactly how we arrive at our offer price.
Say what? Let’s clarify some terms here.
After Repair Value (ARV): This is what the market value of your house will be AFTER we buy and renovate the house. Yeah, we are kinda like your favorite HGTV flipping show without all the drama. Well, mostly anyway. Our staff does like to play pranks on each other from time to time.
Cost Of Repairs (COR): This is what our cost will be for making all the required repairs and updates, paying our contractors, permits, and supplies.
Our Selling Costs: Although we buy houses without involving agents, we do choose to use an agent to sell that house again AFTER we have purchased it from you and fixed it up. So we have to pay agent fees, closing costs, taxes, holding costs, etc. These are all the fees you do NOT have to pay if you sell your house directly to us. This is usually 10% of the selling price all tallied. (Our Selling Cost = 10% x ARV)
Our Minimum Profit: Yeah, this IS a business after all, and we wouldn’t be able to stay in business, buy more houses, pay contractors, plumbers, etc if we didn’t make some sort of profit. We want you to ACCEPT! If our offers are insultingly low then no one would accept our offers, therefore, we couldn’t make any money!
Here are the numbers: (Using the same example from above)
After Repair Value (ARV) = $200k
Cost Of Repairs = $35k
Our Selling Cost = 10% x $200k = $20k
Sample: Minimum Profit For This Purchase = $30k
Want to know what the numbers look like to sell your OKC area house? Call or fill in the form to get started.
- We maintain 100% transparency throughout the entire process and answer any questions you have with complete honesty.
- You’ll never be pressured into accepting an offer that you’re not comfortable with.
- We understand that our fast, ALL CASH offers will not fit every homeowner. Saying “Yes” to our offer is great. “No” is fine, too.
We Buy Houses Fast in Oklahoma!
We are Cash Real Estate Buyers in Central Oklahoma
Metro Cash Offer buys houses in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas throughout central OK. We also buy land statewide. We eliminate all the encumbrances that come with the traditional way of selling your house in Oklahoma. We do not rely on bank approvals; we have our own funds. We buy as-is and can close quickly. Although some of us do hold OK real estate licenses, we have absolutely no intention to list your house, there are no agent fees or commissions.
Our services include handholding every step of the way. We avoid bragging and allow our performance and integrity to show how we value honesty and transparency. Starting with explaining exactly how it works, what to expect, and what timeframe we are working with. If you need to sell your house fast in the OKC or Central Oklahoma area, we are a great option.